March 14,2017 Mylifeiswear.com
I am so excited to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! It really feels good to have my little blog get some recognition. Thank you to The Artist of Dreams for nominating me. Check out The Artist of Dreams at theartistofdreams.wordpress.com to see some really beautiful artwork and great talent.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
this tiny blue house https://thistinybluehouse.com/
HOUSTON PHOTO JOURNEY https://houstonphotojourney.wordpress.com/
The Local Nag https://thelocalnag.com/
The Little Mermaid https://thelittlemermaid09.wordpress.com/
Seven Things About Me:
- I love to write! I began writing when I left an abusive marriage in 2010. My writing took on a life of its own and I ended up writing for six domestic violence organizations and the Charlotte Court System while living down south.
- I love public speaking. I spoke at “Walk A Mile in Her Shoes” for two consecutive years. I also gave a speech at “Speaking of Women 2014” in front of an audience of 500 people.
- My children used to tell me, “Mom, no one cares what you have to say.” in reference to my writing. Over the years they have changed their tune and even support and encourage my efforts.
- I wouldn’t be able to survive without my sense of humor. My life is by no means easy, yet I find a reason to laugh everyday.
- I am well aware that there is no one that is tougher on me than I am on myself. I often find myself asking, “Why didn’t I do more? How could I have done better?” I’m still not sure if this line of thinking is detrimental or inspiring to my overall goals. I’ll let you know when I figure that out.
- I never get writer’s block. My mind is always whirling with ideas and there are many times (Like when I’m in the shower) that I wish I had a pen and paper.
- If I could do anything for a living, I’d love to earn money writing…in the meantime, writing is a great outlet for me and I love sharing myself and my thoughts with the world.
Thank you again for the VBA (Versatile Blogger Award)! I am honored and look forward to blogging my butt off in the future!
Erin Cooper Reed
5 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
A big congratulations! Keep up the great work!
Up the great work!! Thank you so so much for the nomination! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Just keep writing!
I am, John.