I’d like to thank Linda of the Maine Paper Pusher for nominating My Life I Swear for the Growing Self Blogger Award. I graciously and humbly accept. It makes feel so good that I make her “laugh out loud for real!” I think that is the highest compliment that she could have given me and it does mean a lot.
Please head on over to visit Linda’s blog at
You won’t be disappointed!
The Maine Paper Pusher shares great stories, with a perspective that keeps you scrolling.
Also, a big shout out to Roda of Growing Self and (and the creator of this award) her beautiful inspirational blog is a must! You can visit Growing Self at
Awards are a great way to give recognition and to our fellow bloggers!
WHAT IS THE GROWING SELF BLOGGER AWARD:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I AM HONORED TO NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING BLOGGER ALONG WITH YOUR GIFTS TO ME:
- Houston Photo Journey – If you haven’t check out this blog, or if you’ve ever wanted to visit Houston Texas (Or maybe you don’t yet know that you do), this is the blog for you! Filled with beautiful photography and an adventure in every post, you’ll want to keep coming back for more.
Here’s the link to Houston Photo Journey:
Thank you again to Linda at the Maine Paper Pusher and to Roda at Growing Self. You are both awesome!
Erin Cooper Reed